Summer in California is Full of Fun, Energy and Music!! 2014 in Silicon Valley
There are many worthwhile adventures to embark on this summer, but some of the best opportunities for excitement are at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California.
This amphitheater is a spectacular event facility, hosting up to 22,000 people. This vast space has made it a hotspot for all sorts of festivals and concerts, especially since the layout is designed to enhance the connection between performers and every seat in the house. The sound is matchless for an open air theater, and prices vary between reserved seating and lawn seating. Wide screens are also available on the lawn to enhance the overall experience.
With a venue like this, it is no surprise that the Shoreline Amphitheatre attracts some of the most popular acts in the country. Just consider some of the most anticipated concerts of summer 2014.
1. Tim McGraw. Tim McGraw is a country legend, having sold over 40 million units. His most famous songs include hits like “Set This Circus Down” and “Live Like You Were Dying.” During his tenure in the country music industry, Tim McGraw has been a favorite on the award circuit, including different 2001 and 2006 wins at the Grammys. Tim McGraw will be joined at the Shoreline Amphitheatre by upcoming artists Kip Moore and Cassadee Pope. The concert will be May 10 at 7 PM.
2. Backstreet Boys with Very Special Guest Avril Lavigne. The Backstreet Boys defined an entire genre, making them quintessential pop sensations. Although the band took some time apart, they are back on tour with a stop at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. This extended tour has been immensely popular, attracting new and old fans alike. As a special treat, Avril Lavigne will be opening for the band. The Backstreet Boys will be in Mountain View for a Sunday concert on May 25 at 7 PM.
3. OneRepublic and The Script. OneRepublic has been on top of the charts with their hit “Apologize,” from their debut album “Dreaming Out Loud.” Since then, the band has continued to flourish, releasing a string of popular songs that has firmly cemented their place among the best musical groups. This has earned them a Grammy nomination and led to amazing collaborations with other big names like Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Lopez. Although OneRepublic is headlining, The Script is enjoying its own popularity. This rock band is from Ireland, but their debut album has gained international popularity. These two powerful bands will be on stage Friday, June 6.
4. Lady Antebellum. This country group has found a lot of crossover success thanks to their pop-infused twang. Their debut album featured hits like “I Run to You,” which helped the album reach platinum status. This popularity has continued with later work, making Lady Antebellum one of the most recognizable bands in the country. During their stop at the Shoreline Amphitheatre, Lady Antebellum will be joined by upcoming country singer David Nail. As a country artist, David Nail has already broke the top 20 with hits like “Red Light” and “Turning Home.” These country sensations will bring the amphitheater alive on Sunday, June 15.
5. Motley Crue: The Final Tour. Motley Crue has over 20 years of experience, making them hardcore metal icons. During the course of their career, Motley Crue has won multiple awards and sold more than 100 million albums. With all this, there are few metal bands with a more established presence. This Final Tour is meant as a last farewell to fans, thanking them for their support before the band officially retires. Joining the band will be Alice Cooper, a shock rock singer who has been credited as a major influence in modern metal music. Fans will not want to miss this heavy metal extravaganza on Wednesday, July 23.
6. Santana. For decades, Santana has attracted a following thanks to his extraordinary guitar skills. His style is distinctly mixed, featuring elements of blues, rock and soul. Even now, he is revered for his talent, and his latest tour could be his best to date. The Corazon Tour will showcase work from his newest album, which will be available for purchase May 6. Santana has performed in front of fans around the world, sometimes headlining the best venues, so his presence at the Shoreline Amphitheatre should not be overlooked. Be sure to get tickets for his July 27 concert soon.
7. Platinum Tour: Miranda Lambert with Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett. Miranda Lambert got her start on the Nashville Star competition. While she did not actually win that competition, she has won fans around the country thanks to her impressive career in the country music industry. Her 2005 debut album featured the hit song “Me and Charlie Talking,” which launched her to stardom. The album went platinum, and her subsequent recordings have all been successful as well, which is why she is headlining this anticipated Platinum Tour. Along with Miranda Lambert, Justin Moore and Thomas Rhett will be on hand. Justin Moore has released three albums with songs rising on the country charts more than once. Thomas Rhett is newer to the industry, but his cover of “I Ain’t Ready To Quit” has earned him much acclaim, making him one to watch in the coming years. See them all on August 9.
These concerts each have their own appeal, which means there is something for every musical taste this summer at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. Plus, the options do not stop with these. Other major names will be headlining the stage, including Rascal Flatts, Toby Keith, Journey and more. After reserving your tickets, be sure to book a room at the Camino Inn and Suites in Mountain View. This convenient hotel is highly rated by customers and offers budget friendly options for families. As an added bonus, the Camino Inn and Suites is only seven minutes from the Shoreline Amphitheatre, making it a great place to stay for a musical experience this summer.
Copyright ©2014 mountainviewfun.com – All Rights Reserved